The plan was to spend the afternoon doing some apple picking at the local orchard. Maybe you brought your family or your friends. You only wanted to pick "enough for a pie," but you wound up taking home more apples than you know what to do with. Well, have no fear!
This week's Featured Friday post highlights recipes that call for that special forbidden fruit -- apples. Let's see if you can make an apple recipe a day!
- Apple Fritters and Bourbon Ice Cream from Lottie + Doof
- Apple Cinnamon Bread from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake from Savory Sweet Life
- Apple Tart with Lemon-Thyme Crust from Tokyo Terrace
- Apple Upside-Down Cake from Not Eating Out in New York
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts from Recipe Girl
- Best-Ever Apple Cake from No Fear Entertaining
- Inside Out Apple Pies from Tiny Urban Kitchen
- Overnight Apple Pie Steel Cut Oats from Good Life Eats
- Roasted Apple & Butternut Squash Soup from Culinary Cory
- Spiced Applesauce Cake from Smitten Kitchen
- Spicy Apple Salsa from Sugarcrafter
- Spinach Pomegranate Salad with Apples and Walnuts from Pinch My Salt
Like this post? Connect with me to find out the next time I post. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or sign up to receive updates via email!