What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With It
We require this information to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better reader experience. The information we collect may be used for the following reasons:
- To improve our features
- To send emails about new recipes, restaurant reviews, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided
- To contact you via email for market research purposes from time to time
- To customize the website according to your preferences and/or interests
The FTC requires full disclosure of relationships I have between brands when writing about a product or service. The topics, products, and content featured here will always be chosen by me and will based on the relevancy to my blog and my readers. Brands and advertisers will never influence the content of blog posts.
Unless otherwise noted, as in the case of guest posts, the views and opinions expressed on Taste As You Go are always my own. Compensation will never influence my opinions of a product or service. I will never promote a brand, product, or service that I don't like or that does not align with my vision for this website.
Taste As You Go is not responsible for content from this blog that is republished on other blogs or websites without our permission.
For additional inquiries, please email Michelle Rittler directly.