I was tagged nearly a week ago by Sherri Jo @ The Adventures of Kitchen Girl. (Sorry it's taken me so long to do this, girl!)
The golden rules of tagging:
# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on the blog post
# Write six random things about yourself
# Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
# Let the tagger know when your entry is published
Six random things about me:
1. While I love fresh blueberries, I can't bring myself to eat them warm or after they've been baked into something, like muffins or pies or cobblers.
2. My commute to work (one way) consists of walking 3.5 blocks.
3. I prefer chunky peanut butter and butter on my English muffins. The chunkier the peanut butter, the better.
4. I have a Master's degree in Music History.
5. When I was younger, I begged my parents to let me put "tonsils" on the tree come Christmastime.
6. I'm currently reading Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortensen and David Oliver Relin.
Tag! You're It.
1. Kevin @ Closet Cooking.
2. Sue @ Food Network Musings.
3. Cory @ ZestyCook.
4. Grace @ Grace[is]full.
5. Katy @ Sugarlaws.
6. Judith @ The Foodista.
If you liked this post, consider subscribing to Taste As You Go’s RSS feed or subscribing via email so you don’t miss a thing!