Can you believe it? We've made it to October. After a week of rainy weather, gloomy skies, and high humidity in New York, the temperatures have dropped and it feels like fall again. In honor of that, this week's Featured Friday post is a round-up of recipes that call for one of my favorite fall ingredients -- pumpkin. They all make me want to hop on the next train out to the suburbs to go pumpkin-picking! I hope they'll inspire you to get into your kitchen and create your own pumpkin recipe.
- Pumpkin Cornbread from Tracy of Sugarcrafter
- Pumpkin Praline Dessert Tamales from Joelen of Joelen's Culinary Adventures
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes from Jen of My Kitchen Addiction
- Pumpkin Granola from Maria of Two Peas and Their Pod
- Pumpkin Muffins with Toffee and Pecans from Nicole of Baking Bites
Have a great weekend, everyone!If you liked this post, consider subscribing to Taste As You Go’s RSS feed or subscribing via email so you don’t miss a thing!