Did everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving? Hopefully, you aren't suffering too much from indigestion. As predicted, I was only able to eat one plate of food, but I made absolutely sure there was no empty space on that plate. You'd think the last thing I'd want to do right now would be to write about food, but it's [Black] Friday. That means it's time for another Featured Friday post!
Even though Thanksgiving has come and gone, I'm going to post one more round-up of recipes featuring pumpkin. I'm sure many of you have extra cans of pumpkin puree in your cabinet. Maybe one of these recipes will inspire you to reach for the can opener and use up that pumpkin before next Thanksgiving!
- Autumn Pumpkin Caramel Muffins from Joelen's Culinary Adventures with Friends & Food
- Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts from Sugarcrafter
- Boozy Pumpkin Madeleines from Madame Menu
- Caramelized Pumpkin and Gorgonzola Salad from Closet Cooking
- Chipotle Pumpkin Soup from Simple Recipes
- Chunky Pumpkin Soup from Chocolate & Zucchini
- Cranberry Swirl Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting from Baking Bites
- Ginger Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust from The Kitchn
- Maple & Squash Pumpkin Pie Popsicles from The Kitchn
- Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake from She's Becoming DoughMessTic
- Pumpkin Fudge from Madame Menu
- Pumpkin Gnocchi from Trissalicious
- Pumpkin Gorgonzola Flans from Eat. Live. Travel. Write.
- Pumpkin Pancakes from How To: Simplify
- Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Buns with Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting from Closet Cooking
- Pumpkin Soup with Toasted Walnuts from Good Life Eats
- Pumpkin Sticky Buns from Driftless Appetite
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Salted Caramel Filling from Baking Bites
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pie from Baking Bites
If you're still looking for pumpkin recipes, check out the Featured Friday posts featuring pumpkin that I previously published.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Like this post? Connect with me to find out the next time I post. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or sign up to receive updates via email!