Check out these punny ways to use food to tell the special people in your life that they're "the apple of your eye".
This post contains affiliate product links. Clicking on the links may result in my being paid a commission based on product sales. Regardless of the commission, all opinions expressed in this post are my own. For more information, please review our site policies.
Ah, Valentine's Day. The bane of my existence since school Valentine's Day parties became part of my reality. (Refer here and here.) I keep telling myself to keep things simple this year. The kids are still so young, so it's not necessary to spend hours on something they won't really appreciate.
Less is more, Michelle. Less is more.
But, wow... I'm finding it hard to ignore the temptation to replicate some of the cute ideas I've found on Pinterest. To give myself a distraction, I decided to redirect my Valentine's Day focus over to the blog... to put together a round-up I've been meaning to do for a long time.
Go ahead and skip the flowery card this year. Opt for something on the corny side... Check out this round-up of 20 Food-Themed Valentine's Day Cards for inspiration!
20 Food-Themed Valentine's Day Cards
1. We Belong Together, Paperless Post
2. Everything's Better With You, Paperless Post
3. You're the Bacon to My Eggs, Paperless Post
4. You're the Sugar in My Coffee, Paperless Post
5. You Sure Mean A Waffle Lot To Me, Etsy
6. Where You Bean All My Life, Etsy
7. Love d'Eclaired, Minted
8. You Are The Pearl In My Oysters Rockefeller, Paperless Post
9. Let's Canoodle, Paperless Post
10. You Are Bun In A Million, Etsy
11. You're the Only One Pho Me, Etsy
12. I'm A Hopeless Ramen-tic For You, Etsy
13. I'll Never Let You Gyoza, Etsy
14. I'm So Fortunate to Have You, Paperless Post
15. I Can Only Cannoli Have Eyes For You, Etsy
16. I Fudging Love You, Minted
17. If You Were A Fruit, You'd Be A Fine-Apple, Papyrus
18. You Make My Heart Pop, Papyrus
19. We Go Together Like Wine & Netflix, Papyrus
20. Don't Touch My Food, Etsy
I think this last one's my favorite. ;-)
Do you exchange Valentine's Day cards with your loved one(s)? If so, what's your style? Sentimental? Silly? Serious? Funny? Let me know in the comments!
One year ago: Everyday Reminders to Say "I Love You"
Two years ago: Chocolate Chip Marble Brownies
Three years ago: Celebrate the Chinese New Year with P.F. Chang's
Four years ago: 14 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals
Five years ago: Spinach and Gruyere Quiche
Six years ago: A Taste of Tuscany: Osteria del Borgo - Montepulciano, Italy
Seven years ago: Shrimp Fried Rice with Fiery Lime Sauce
Eight years ago: Say "I Love You" with a Pinkberry Swirly Gram
Nine years ago: Baby Spinach Salad with Warm Olive Oil, Walnuts, and Comice Pears
Ten years ago: Strawberry Almond Muffins
If you liked this post, consider subscribing to Taste As You Go’s RSS feed or subscribing via email so you don’t miss a thing!