Sharing what I'm loving right now, family/life happenings, favorite finds, and whatever else pops into my head.
This post contains affiliate product links. Clicking on these links may result in my being paid a small commission based on product sales. Regardless of commission, all opinions expressed in this post are my own. For more information, please review our site policies.
In my last blog post, I revealed that one of my goals for the new year is to write on a more regular basis. I've created my content calendar for January. And, to make sure I'm setting myself up for success, I've already begun planning for February.
It's still early on, I know... But I'm proud of myself for attacking this goal with full force.
Part of this goal includes being more intentional about sharing my Tidbits... more timely. So every other Friday, you'll find a new batch of Tidbits on the blog. (With any luck!) Without further ado, here's the latest batch for you to read at your leisure.
- I just have one word -- brava.
- I'm getting much better about using this website when online shopping... Because who doesn't love getting cash back?
- My inner musician thinks this is pretty great.
- This article literally made me cry. In a bad way.
- Given our current state of life, we should buy Chardonnay by the case.
- I had a promo code that was expiring, so I decided to plan ahead for summer by buying these shoes. Can't wait for warm weather again! (PS. They're replacing a pair I had to throw away because the strap broke after years of wear.)
Have a great weekend, everyone!
One year ago: Dark Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
Two years ago: Our Monthly Dinner Plan (January)
Three years ago: Where I've Been
Four years ago: Find Purpose in 2016
Five years ago: Roasted Shrimp Cocktail Bites with Avocado and Bacon
Six years ago: Tin Lizzy's Cantina - Atlanta, GA
Seven years ago: On the Side: Homemade for the Holidays
Eight years ago: On the Side: Some Resolutions
Nine years ago: Brunch at Il Bastardo
Ten years ago: Ten in 10: Making Changes for the Better
Eleven years ago: Dining with New Friends at Osteria
Like this post? Connect with me to find out when I post again. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or sign up to receive updates via email!