With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, folks everywhere are planning their menus and stocking up their pantries with their must-have ingredients to avoid a holiday feast catastrophe only hours before their dinner guests are due to arrive.
One of the staples of a Thanksgiving meal seems to be cranberry sauce, so I thought the focus of this week's Featured Friday post should be recipes that call for cranberries. Given that I'm allergic to them (I still can't believe it), cranberry recipes on Taste As You Go are non-existent. Thank goodness I'm part of a brilliant food blogger community whose members are more than willing to share their recipes.
Pictures from Ocean Spray's 2009 "Bogs Across America" Tour
- Cranberry Cornbread from Recipe Girl
- Cranberry Madeleines from Sugarcrafter
- Cranberry Orange Cinnamon Rolls from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Cranberry Pomegranate Ebelskivers from My Kitchen Addiction
- Cranberry Scones from Sugarcrafter
- Cranberry Tart with Hazelnut Crust from The Kitchn
- Cranberry Turtle Bars from Closet Cooking
- Fresh Cranberry Relish from Closet Cooking
- Gingered Cranberry Sauce from Closet Cooking
- Individual Cranberry & Pecan Croissant Bread Puddings from Willow Bird Baking
- Pear and Cranberry Rustic Tart from Simply Recipes
So, when it comes to cranberry sauce on your Thanksgiving table, which do you prefer: jellied cranberry sauce or whole cranberry sauce?
Like this post? Connect with me to find out the next time I post. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or sign up to receive updates via email!