Featured Friday, Volume 1.13
When I started the Featured Friday series on Taste As You Go, I wanted to "choose a few posts from the list of blogs I follow and offer my thoughts about them -- what I learned, what I found enjoyable, what I found objectionable, etc." Somewhere along the way, the series morphed into round-ups of recipes that called for specific ingredients. It's not that I dislike gathering these recipes into one place... I just wish I had more time to explain why I picked them.
Hopefully, some day, I'll be able to reclaim some of my time for my blog. But, until then, here are some recipes featuring squash!
- Butternut Quiche with Kale and Sausage from My Kitchen Addiction
- Butternut Squash Pudding from Pinch My Salt
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta & Bacon Streusel Topped Muffins from In Jennie's Kitchen
- Butternut Squash with Walnuts and Vanilla from Simply Recipes
- Creamy Coconut & Butternut Squash Soup with Sugared Pistachios from Running with Tweezers
- Creamy Gorgonzola Spaghetti Squash with Chicken and Collards from My Kitchen Addiction
- Israeli Couscous with Squash, Dried Cherries & Pistachios from In Jennie's Kitchen
- Maple Butternut Squash Soup from Tiny Urban Kitchen
- Roasted Butternut Squash Orzo Salad from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Roasted Squash and Arugula Salad with Pecans, Bacon, and Goat Cheese from The Kitchn
- Roasted Squash and Fennel Soup from The Amateur Gourmet
- Spaghetti Squash with Chunky Beef and Tomato Sauce from Taste As You Go (yes, I'm including my own recipe here)
- Spicy Squash Hash from Not Eating Out in New York
- Spicy Squash Salad with Lentils and Goat Cheese from Smitten Kitchen
- Squash Stuffed with Bread, Cheese, and Bacon from The Kitchn
Do you have a squash recipe you'd like to share? Leave a comment with the link, and I'll include it in the round-up! (Pending approval, of course.)
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Like this post? Connect with me to find out the next time I post. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or sign up to receive updates via email!