25 Instant Pot Soup Recipes
Are you looking to test out that new Instant Pot you got for Christmas? Or maybe you're looking for new recipes to try. Either way, I have you covered with this Instant Pot recipe round-up on Taste As You Go!
This post contains affiliate product links. Clicking on these links may result in my being paid a small commission based on product sales. Regardless of commission, all opinions expressed in this post are my own. For more information, please review our site policies.
I recently got to spend some time with friends who I haven't seen in a long time. We keep in touch via texts and emails as often as we can. But there's nothing better than a quality catch-up session that puts us all in the same room... With wine... And snacks.
Since our last in-person conversation was ages ago, this visit had us talking about a wide range of topics. We touched upon the serious, including challenges at work and, for those of us with kids, as parents. We highlighted personal triumphs. We buzzed about a recent engagement and plans for the upcoming wedding.
And we talked about, of all things, Instant Pots.
I shared with my friends that I wanted to put more time and energy into blogging in 2020. These are friends who knew me back when I first launched Taste As You Go in my tiny third-floor walk-up in New York... So I knew that'd appreciate the work that I'll have to do to meet my goal.
That's when one of my girlfriends asked that I help her learn how to use her Instant Pot. (It's still in its original box even though she's had the appliance for years.) While I may be the "expert" cook in the group, I'm definitely not the expert on the Instant Pot... Most of the time I use our Instant Pot as a slow cooker. I'm only just starting to feel comfortable using it as a pressure cooker.
One of my family's favorite Instant Pot recipes is this soup recipe. I can't even begin to count how many times I've made it, though I'm sure you've seen it on our weekly menu plans a lot! But there are tons of different kinds of soup out there. So I turned to my fellow food bloggers and asked them to share their best Instant Pot soup recipes with me.
And, let me tell you, they did not disappoint!
Maybe you're like my girlfriend and you're ready to finally take your Instant Pot out of the box. Or maybe you've been using your Instant Pot for a while and are looking for new recipes to try... I've got you covered with this round-up of 25 Instant Pot Soup Recipes!
25 Instant Pot Soup Recipes
1. Albondigas Soup (Mexican Meatball Soup) from Flavor Mosaic
2. Beef and Beer Soup from Karen's Kitchen Stories
3. Broccoli Cheese Soup from Pressure Cooking Today
4. Butter Bean and Sausage Soup from Everyday Maven
5. Chicken and Dumplings from Flavor Mosaic
6. Chicken and Rice Soup from The Movement Menu
7. Chicken Noodle Soup from The Blond Cook
8. Chicken Soup with Wild Rice from My Wife Can Cook
9. Chicken Tortilla Soup from Kristine's Kitchen
10. Chunky Potato Cheese Soup from Pressure Cooking Today
11. Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup from Belle of the Kitchen
12. Creamy Tomato Soup with Crispy Parmesan Chickpeas from Peas and Crayons
13. Curried Carrot Soup from Recipes from a Pantry
14. Goulash from Recipes from a Pantry
15. Ham and Bean Soup from Eazy Peazy Mealz
16. Hot and Sour Soup from Sweet and Savory Meals
17. Loaded Baked Potato Soup from Lexi's Clean Kitchen
18. Moroccan Carrot Red Lentil Soup | A Cedar Spoon
19. Southwest Chicken Soup from Lexi's Clean Kitchen
20. Spicy Moroccan Sweet Potato Soup from Peas and Crayons
21. Stuffed Pepper Sausage Soup from The Creative Bite
22. Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodle Soup from The Movement Menu
23. Vegan Mushroom Soup from Cookin' Canuck
24. Vegan Mushroom Barley Soup with Pumpkin from Rachael Hartley Nutrition
25. Zuppa Toscana from Sunday Supper Movement
Do you have a favorite Instant Pot soup recipe? Share it in the comments below!
One year ago: What's for Dinner: January 6 - January 12
Two years ago: Our Monthly Dinner Plan (January)
Three years ago: Where I've Been
Four years ago: Find Purpose in 2016
Five years ago: Menu Plan: January 4 - January 10
Six years ago: Creamy Parmesan Pasta with Peas and Bacon
Seven years ago: J. Christian's - Wallingford, CT
Eight years ago: On the Side: Some Resolutions
Nine years ago: A Feast of Seafood at The Waterfront Crabhouse
Ten years ago: How They Found My Blog: Week 6
Eleven years ago: NYC Winter 2009 Restaurant Week
Like this post? Connect with me to find out when I post again. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or sign up to receive updates via email!