Sharing what I'm loving right now, family/life happenings, favorite finds, and whatever else pops into my head.
This post contains affiliate product links. Clicking on these links may result in my being paid a small commission based on product sales. Regardless of commission, all opinions expressed in this post are my own. For more information, please review our site policies.
I am so happy the weekend is here. After spending the first part of the week in Atlanta for work, I'm tired. I've been playing off the beat ever since I got home from my conference and could use a day to reset.
Plus, if the weather cooperates, Stephen and I are planning on going out for our first Date Night of the year. Keep your fingers crossed for us that the snowstorm that's headed our way doesn't ruin those plans... or my efforts toward meeting my goals for the year.
Speaking of those goals... I've been proud of myself for following my content calendar and blogging on a more regular basis. For the most, I've stuck to my publication schedule and have only published one post late.
To keep the ball rolling, here's the latest batch of Tidbits for you to read at your leisure this weekend.
- A box of these wound up in my Christmas stocking and I'm obsessed. I can't stop eating them.
- I know we're months away from backyard barbecue weather, but I'm kinda craving this salad right now. I might have to make a batch to pack for my lunches.
- Stephen told me about an "amazing" dish he had while on a business trip in New Orleans, a reason to buy an air fryer. I told him that we didn't need an air fryer... And then I found 8 reasons to reconsider that position.
- Same... except make mine a venti.
- I'm working on a project that involves gelato, so I finally let myself order one of these and one of these.
- While I bought those things, I also snagged a bunch of these so we can begin to transition from using paper napkins to linen. No time like the present to live green!
Have a great weekend, everyone!
One year ago: Less is More in 2019
Two years ago: Weeknight Beef Stroganoff
Three years ago: Where I've Been
Four years ago: Movie Night with G.H. Cretors Popcorn
Five years ago: Vinoteca di Monica - Boston, MA
Six years ago: The Return of "Feed Me Friday"
Seven years ago: Sushi Zen - New York, NY
Eight years ago: Food Memories of Atlanta: Carpe Diem Cafe & Bistro
Nine years ago: Idea for Valentine's Day: Wine and Chocolate Tasting
Ten years ago: Ten in 10: Don't Be Too Proud to Accept Leftovers
Eleven years ago: Orange Sage Risotto
Like this post? Connect with me to find out when I post again. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or sign up to receive updates via email!