Addicted to Crack
I am addicted to Duffy Crack.
Chances are, you already have most of the ingredients for "Duffy Crack" in your kitchen. So, what are you waiting for? You know you're dying to try it. Just once. Everybody else is doing it.
- 1/3 16-ounce box honey graham crackers, broken along perforations
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line the bottom of a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place graham crackers in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the butter and sugar to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Carefully pour the butter and sugar mixture evenly over the graham crackers. Top with chopped pecans. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks or plates lined with wax paper to cool completely.
If you liked this post, consider subscribing to Taste As You Go’s RSS feed or subscribing via email so you don’t miss a thing!