Sharing what I'm loving right now, family/life happenings, favorite finds, and whatever else pops into my head.
This post contains affiliate product links. Clicking on these links may result in my being paid a small commission based on product sales. Regardless of commission, all opinions expressed in this post are my own. For more information, please review our site policies.
We're a week into the new year and... wow. What a week it's been.
I headed back to work after some time off for the holidays and was grateful for a relatively easy reentry. But then Wednesday happened and we watched the chaos unfold in DC. I'm still having difficulty processing the events at the Capitol... and I'm relieved that we were able to shield the kids from the news for most of the evening.
(Dance parties helped... See #2 below!)
Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm hoping to devote some time to writing... because writing has always been an outlet for me. If all goes as planned, I'll be sharing some fun posts next week... including a look back at 2020 and my focus word for 2021.
In the meantime, here's a new batch of Tidbits for you to read when you find time this weekend... Enjoy!
- I think I found something to do with the collection of glass vases we have in the basement.
- We've taken to having impromptu dance parties in the living room to keep our spirits up. We'll have to add some of these songs to our playlist.
- This is so, so important to remember.
- Did you know there's a right way to store flour?
- I never want to take these off. Or this, for that matter.
- This recipe is our new go-to recipe for cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting.
- I don't know what took me so long to jump on this bandwagon, but my first pair of these shoes are here and I'm obsessed.
Have a great weekend, everyone! I hope you can find some time for yourself to do something that fills your cup and makes you happy!
One year ago: 25 Instant Pot Soup Recipes
Two years ago: What's for Dinner: January 6 - January 12
Three years ago: Our Monthly Dinner Plan (January)
Four years ago: Where I've Been
Five years ago: Find Purpose in 2016
Six years ago: Menu Plan: January 4 - January 10
Seven years ago: Creamy Parmesan Pasta with Peas and Bacon
Eight years ago: J. Christian's - Wallingford, CT
Nine years ago: On the Side: Some Resolutions
Ten years ago: A Feast of Seafood at The Waterfront Crabhouse
Eleven years ago: How They Found My Blog: Week 6
Twelve years ago: NYC Winter 2009 Restaurant Week
Like this post? Connect with me to find out when I post again. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, or sign up to receive updates via email!