Are you looking for ways to jazz up your deviled eggs this Easter? Perhaps you're looking for ways to use up the eggs once the hunt is over. Either way, be sure to check out this round-up of deviled egg recipes on Taste As You Go for inspiration!
Life as a new mother has consumed me, and, despite being well-aware that Easter Sunday is this weekend, I'm still surprised the holiday is right around the corner. Stephen and I will be loading up the car and treating Caroline to her very first road trip to Connecticut so we can spend Easter with my family. While the idea of being in the car for that long with a newborn intimidates me -- please, sleep peacefully for the trip, baby girl -- I'm really looking forward to introducing Caroline to my grandmother. It's going to be a special weekend surrounded by loved ones and great food.
Since deviled eggs are traditionally served as part of Easter dinner, it seems only fitting that I make them the star of this month's recipe round-up on Taste As You Go. I've enlisted the help of my fellow food bloggers to put together this photo-heavy round-up of 16 Deviled Eggs Recipes with a Twist. If you're curious to see what made the cut, then keep reading!
16 Deviled Egg Recipes with a Twist
1. Avocado Bacon Deviled Eggs from Around My Family Table
2. Bacon & Scallion Deviled Eggs from The Kitchen Is My Playground
3. Bacon Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs from Nutmeg Nanny
4. Buffalo Deviled Eggs from Ari's Menu
5. Buffalo Shrimp Deviled Eggs from Lemons for Lulu
6. Curried Deviled Eggs from The Muffin Myth
7. Deviled Eggs with Avocado from Cooking on the Front Burner
8. Hummus Deviled Eggs with Za'atar from The Lemon Bowl
9. Jalapeno-Lime Deviled Eggs from The Kitchen Is My Playground
10. Shrimp and Bacon Stuffed Deviled Eggs from Melanie Makes
11. Soy Sriracha Deviled Eggs from Nutmeg Nanny
12. Spicy Cilantro Deviled Eggs from Cooking on the Weekends
13. Spicy Deviled Eggs from Tammilee Tips
14. Spinach Artichoke Deviled Eggs from Ari's Menu
15. Sriracha Deviled Eggs with Candied Jalapeno Peppers from Renee's Kitchen Adventures
16. Zesty Avocado-Lime Deviled Eggs from Tasting Page
Want more Recipe Round-Ups? Try these:
One year ago: Baked Pasta with Sausage, Mushrooms, and Mascarpone
Two years ago: A Taste of Napa
Three years ago: Carrot Cake with Buttercream Frosting
Four years ago: Brunching in Brooklyn at DuMont
Five years ago: Featured Friday, Volume 1.2
Six years ago: Asparagus with Honey and Curry Butter
Like this post? Connect with me to find out when I post again. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or sign up to receive updates via email!