Sharing what I'm loving right now, family/life happenings, favorite finds, and whatever else pops into my head.
This post contains affiliate product links. Clicking on the links may result in my being paid a commission based on product sales. Regardless of the commission, all opinions expressed in this post are my own. For more information, please review our site policies.
Hey guys! Happy Friday! And... welcome to March.
In just over one week, we'll be gathering with family and friends to celebrate Caroline's fourth birthday. I can hardly believe it. Wasn't it just yesterday when she was born?
The majority of my energy over the upcoming week will be focused on the final preparations for her birthday party. But before I dive into the cleaning and the baking and the decorating, I have a bunch of links to share with you.
So... without further ado, here's the next batch of tidbits for you to read at your leisure... Enjoy!
- First of all, thank you for all the comments and messages of love you shared in response to my last blog post. You guys are the best.
- Jonathan is just tall enough to make life interesting in the kitchen, so I went ahead and bought these.
- You had me at "Wonderstretch".
- Has anyone actually tried this? Does it work?
- I've been making a lot of progress on my reading goal for this year and read three more books last month -- this one, this one, and this one. Seven books read so far in 2019... Eighteen more to hit my goal.
- I'm also chipping away at my goal to reduce food and household waste this year. Thanks to MightyNest, I've been using this silicone storage bag rather than plastic sandwich bags, and I'm a fan. I need to use it a few more times before deciding whether to order more of this particular brand, but I think I'm on the right track.
- As if I needed a reason to eat ice cream at night.
- Some food for thought.
- I took advantage of a killer buy one, get one free sale and bought some new pants for work. I just hope they fit.
- Speaking of clothes... Another solid Fix from Stitch Fix just arrived. I asked my stylist to choose some more casual pieces, and I love what she picked. I now have a new pair of jeans, a new top, and a great new blanket scarf to add to my wardrobe... Which means I can ditch the pair of too-tight jeans I've been holding onto out of stubbornness and a handful of scarves I never wear.
- I wholeheartedly agree with this.
- This is wonderful!
- I wonder where life would've taken me if something like this were available when I was freelancing.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
One year ago: Our Monthly Dinner Plan (March)
Two years ago: Chocolate Chip Marble Brownies
Three years ago: A Month of Dinners: Menu Plan for March
Four years ago: Menu Plan: March 1 - March 7
Five years ago: The Café at THEhotel - Las Vegas, NV
Six years ago: Market by Jean-Georges - Boston, MA
Seven years ago: Spinach and Gruyere Quiche
Eight years ago: Free Brewery Tour at the Chelsea Brewing Company
Nine years ago: Merlot Cream Cheese Brownies
Ten years ago: Valentine's Day Brunch at Tournesol
Like this post? Connect with me to find out when I post again. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or sign up to receive updates via email!