Sharing what I'm loving right now, family/life happenings, favorite finds, and whatever else pops into my head.
This post contains affiliate product links. Clicking on these links may result in my being paid a small commission based on product sales. Regardless of commission, all opinions expressed in this post are my own. For more information, please review our site policies.
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!
I'm a little disappointed in myself that I didn't put more effort into Valentine's Day this year. Especially the Valentine's Day cards for the kids' classmates. In the past, I'd spend hours on Pinterest looking for cute homemade Valentine's Day cards... and then I'd spend even more time putting together treats like these.
But not this year.
Trying to achieve that elusive work-life balance has been exhausting. Honestly? All I want to do is sleep. Of course, I knew I wasn't going to have the energy to create elaborate Valentine's Day cards this year.
So we went to Target instead.
The kids are happy with the cards we chose, but I can't help but feel guilty about not doing more. ::sigh:: While I try to shake off that mom guilt, here's the latest batch of Tidbits for you to read at your leisure this weekend.
- Now that we've picked a theme and sent the invitations for our sweet girl's birthday party, can I start planning mine? Because I'm in love with some of these ideas.
- I'm willing to consider buying this if it means not having to buy an air fryer.
- This is my new obsession on Instagram. You're welcome.
- I'm really loving this top... and, of course, I love it in navy blue the best.
- I never pulled the trigger on buying new Chelsea boots... What do you guys think of these?
- That's it. I've decided I want one of these. But in which color...?
Have a great weekend, everyone!
One year ago: What's for Dinner: February 10 - February 16
Two years ago: Everyday Reminders to Say "I Love You"
Three years ago: Where I've Been
Four years ago: 12 Dresses for Valentine's Day
Five years ago: Menu Plan: February 8 - February 14
Seven years ago: A Taste of Tuscany: Osteria del Borgo - Montepulciano, Italy
Eight years ago: Shrimp Fried Rice with Fiery Lime Sauce
Nine years ago: Sweets from My Sweet
Ten years ago: How I Stopped Drinking Soda
Eleven years ago: Panko-Crusted Honey Ginger Shrimp
Like this post? Connect with me to find out when I post again. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or sign up to receive updates via email!