What's for Dinner: June 28 - July 4
As hard as it is to believe, this is our sweet boy's birthday week! Our little guy turns three on Thursday! This is the fourth birthday we'll be celebrating in quarantine... and I've been doing my best to plan something fun and special for our immediate family.
(Thank goodness for online shopping.)
Now that our son is older... and a lot more vocal about his opinions... I told him I'd make whatever he wanted for his birthday dinner. He didn't hesitate for a second and told me right away what he wanted -- spaghetti and meatballs!
I'm so grateful that I always make enough meatballs to serve the night I make them... and to put in the freezer for another night. I just so happen to have one more bag of meatballs in the freezer... so I don't have to do too much work to make our sweet boy's birthday wish come true.
If you're curious to see what else I've planned for dinner at our house this week, then keep reading!
A Week of Dinners: June 28 - July 4
- Sunday: Easy Honey Garlic Pork Chops with Peas and Buttered Egg Noodles
- Monday: Cajun Shrimp Salad
- Tuesday: Ground Turkey Taco Night
- Wednesday: Leftovers
- Thursday: Spaghetti and Basic Baked Meatballs with Marinara Sauce plus Birthday Cake for Dessert!
- Friday: Pizza with Eggplant, Grape Tomatoes, and Fresh Mozzarella
- Saturday: Greek-Marinated Chicken and Caprese Pasta Salad
What do you have planned for dinner at your house this week? Any fun plans for the Fourth of July?
Need Help Menu Planning?
- Check out my previous menu plans for ideas.
- Read these helpful meal planning tips.
- Follow my Meals from the Menu Plan Pinterest board.
- Join my What's for Dinner? Facebook Group.
Two years ago: How To: Make Apple Prune Purée for Babies
Three years ago: Menu Plan: June 25 - July 1
Five years ago: Spicy Chicken Milanese with Tomato Salad and Parmesan
Six years ago: Craftbar - New York, NY
Eight years ago: On the Side: Scenes from the Commute
Nine years ago: SUSHISAMBA strip at The Palazzo
Ten years ago: More Than I Bargained for at Blue Fin
Eleven years ago: Grill More Than Just Your Meats
Like this post? Connect with me to find out when I post again. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or sign up to receive updates via email!