Sharing what I'm loving right now, family/life happenings, favorite finds, and whatever else pops into my head.
This post contains affiliate product links. Clicking on these links may result in my being paid a small commission based on product sales. Regardless of commission, all opinions expressed in this post are my own. For more information, please review our site policies.
It's been a busy week for our family. The "Month of Mom" started on May 1st, but this was the week of full celebration.
Things kicked off with Mother's Day (and the day after) and continued with my birthday on Tuesday. My family made sure to spoil me with all sorts of special things... like a breakfast of my favorite things... a hike on a beautiful afternoon... and take-out dinners to give me the night off from cooking.
Add in some homemade gifts from the kids and some thoughtful gifts from the whole family... and, well, the week couldn't get much better.
Needless to say, I'm a bit tired. So much so, I was going to skip writing and let this issue of Tidbits slide for another two weeks. But I knew I'd feel better if I wrote this one on time for once... so, in the spirit of drying my hair, here we are.
Without further ado, here's a new batch of Tidbits for you to read when you find time this weekend.
- Our increased reliance on online shopping and home delivery over the past year has made me think at least twice before placing orders. But then, almost accidentally, I discovered this Chrome extension that helps me shop carbon neutral.
- This is such a sweet love story.
- I made the switch to this deodorant cream and I'm finding I really like it because it absorbs so quickly. The cream is aluminum-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free, and vegan and comes in more sustainable (glass) packaging.
- I am obsessed with this hydrating essence and this spot treatment. My skin has never looked better!
- When I write a Mother's Day Gift Guide, it makes it a whole lot easier for my family to buy me gifts, both for Mother's Day and my birthday. I wished for this apron and this robe and, thanks to a secret shopping mission organized by our 6yo, they're both mine now.
- I recently finished reading this book and started reading this one.
Have a great weekend, everyone! I hope you can find some time for yourself to do something that fills your cup and makes you happy!
One year ago: What's for Dinner: May 10 - May 16
Two years ago: 40 Before 40
Three years ago: Our Monthly Dinner Plan (March)
Four years ago: Menu Plan: May 14 - May 20
Five years ago: Vanilla Bean Basmati Rice Pudding
Six years ago: Menu Plan: May 10 - May 16
Seven years ago: Scotty's Breakfast - North Haven, CT
Nine years ago: Strawberry Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
Ten years ago: The Best is Yet to Come
Eleven years ago: Featured Friday, Volume 1.5
Twelve years ago: Food2 Launch Party at the Food Network Kitchen
Like this post? Connect with me to find out when I post again. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, or sign up to receive updates via email!