It wouldn't be a Cinco de Mayo party without tortilla chips and a heaping bowl of guacamole. If you want to serve guacamole that will wow your guests, then check out this round-up of tasty guacamole recipes on Taste As You Go!
Do you guys have a favorite party dip? A dip you hover around so you can eat as much of it as possible without having to make multiple trips back to the food table? For me, that dip used to be onion dip, but that was before I appreciated avocados and, by extension, guacamole.
Since I'm sure many of you have Cinco de Mayo celebrations planned for this weekend, it seemed only fitting to make guacamole the star of this month's recipe round-up on Taste As You Go. I've enlisted the help of my fellow food bloggers to put together this photo-heavy round-up of 9 Party-Worthy Guacamole Recipes for you to use as inspiration.
If you're curious to see which recipes made the cut, then keep reading! And, if you haven't already, be sure to enter the giveaway I'm hosting with a bunch of other bloggers for your chance to win a $250 Athleta Giftcard!
9 Party-Worthy Guacamole Recipes
1. Asian Sesame Guacamole from Foxes Love Lemons
2. Bacon Cotija Guacamole from What's Gaby Cooking (featured in the header collage)
3. BLT Guacamole from The Other Side of the Tortilla
4. Creamy Bacon Guacamole from The Kitchen Is My Playground (featured in the header collage)
5. Grilled Guacamole from Kiss My Smoke
6. Guacamole Deconstructed & Skewered from Tasting Page
7. Joe Montana's Touchdown Guacamole from Noshing with the Nolands
8. Tropical Guacamole from Taste and Tell (featured in header collage)
9. Watermelon Feta Guacamole from Two Peas & Their Pod (featured in the header collage)
Want more Recipe Round-Ups? Try these:
One year ago: On the Side: The Power of Choice - Reader favorite!
Three years ago: Chunky Peanut Butter Cookies
Four years ago: New York Central at the Grand Hyatt
Five years ago: Banana Walnut Bread
Six years ago: Fiery Pomegranate Sauce
Like this post? Connect with me to find out when I post again. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or sign up to receive updates via email!