Sharing what I'm loving right now, family/life happenings, favorite finds, and whatever else pops into my head.
This post contains affiliate product links. Clicking on the links may result in my being paid a commission based on product sales. Regardless of the commission, all opinions expressed in this post are my own. For more information, please review our site policies.
Hey guys! Happy Friday!
Even luckier? I'm going to try and work from home while taking time to rest while the kids are home from school. Send healing vibes and lots of encouragement today!
Hopefully, you're faring better where you are. To help you kick off your weekend, here's the next batch of Tidbits for you to read at your leisure.
- I added this book and this book to the list of books I've read in 2019.
- Speaking of reading, this set of books is helping our four-year-old learn to read. It's so fun to watch the joy on her face as she sounds the words out by herself!
- These girls are quite an inspiration.
- This technique definitely works with our inquisitive preschooler.
- These are some great points to keep in mind when trying to communicate with a child that's upset.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
One year ago: Our Monthly Dinner Plan (March)
Two years ago: 40 Delicious Easter Brunch Recipes
Three years ago: Délice Café - Feasterville-Trevose, PA
Four years ago: Menu Plan: April 19 - April 25
Five years ago: White Pizza with Fresh Arugula and Prosciutto
Six years ago: Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken with Vegetables
Seven years ago: Bolete Restaurant and Inn - Bethlehem, PA
Eight years ago: Something Lacking at South Gate
Nine years ago: Featured Friday, Volume 1.4
Ten years ago: Fiery Pomegranate Sauce
Like this post? Connect with me to find out when I post again. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or sign up to receive updates via email!