Sharing what I'm loving right now, family/life happenings, favorite finds, and whatever else pops into my head.
This post contains affiliate product links. Clicking on these links may result in my being paid a small commission based on product sales. Regardless of commission, all opinions expressed in this post are my own. For more information, please review our site policies.
Ever since the start of the pandemic, the concept of the weekend shifted. We were running 24/7 with no real opportunities to stop and take a breath.
Even now, after nearly a year of living through a pandemic... there are times when it seems like I'm stuck on a never-ending loop of activity. We've found a groove that we're mostly comfortable with.
And our kids, bless their hearts... They don't question why we're still wearing masks or why we're still limiting where we go and who we see. They know we're doing our best to keep them (and everyone else) safe. But it's still exhausting managing it all.
I guess this is a long-winded way of telling you that I'm happy the weekend is here. I have a to-do list, but, honestly? I'd be perfectly content to have time to read and finish a cup of coffee while it's still hot.
While I try and figure out how to do the impossible, here's a new batch of Tidbits for you to read when you find time this weekend... Enjoy!
- I was so sad to hear about Christopher Plummer's passing today. Of course, we're watching this movie tonight.
- I challenged myself to read 12 books this year. Here's number 2.
- When I can't sleep, I scroll through photos on my new favorite Instagram account.
- I don't need to buy these... I don't need to buy these...
- This site is one of my new favorite resources for finding children's books.
- I need help with styling ideas for the new shelves in our bathroom. What do I put on them?
- I think I need these cookies. As soon as possible.
- Speaking of baking, I want to try this recipe one weekend.
- Remember parties? If we were having a Super Bowl party (it could happen), then I'd definitely look here for chicken wing inspiration.
Have a great weekend, everyone! I hope you can find some time for yourself to do something that fills your cup and makes you happy!
Two years ago: The Best Valentine's Day Cards for Food-Lovers
Three years ago: Our Monthly Dinner Plan (February)
Four years ago: Where I've Been
Six years ago: 14 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals
Seven years ago: BeanBath Cafe - Bath, PA
Eight years ago: Neptune Oyster - Boston, MA
Nine years ago: Shrimp Fried Rice with Fiery Lime Sauce
Ten years ago: Embarrassingly Easy Garlic Fried Rice
Eleven years ago: Baby Spinach Salad with Warm Olive Oil, Walnuts, and Comice Pears
Twelve years ago: Strawberry Almond Muffins
Like this post? Connect with me to find out when I post again. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, or sign up to receive updates via email!