If you're looking for quick and easy weeknight dinners, stir fry dinners are the way to go. Stir-fry recipes are flexible, meaning you can use whichever protein and veggies you have on hand (or that you prefer) and get a tasty meal at the end of it. Check out these recipes for inspiration!
I know I'm not alone when I say this, but the past month has been HARD. Being pulled in a thousand different directions has been exhausting. We're rooted in survival mode, and there are days when the simplest of tasks seem impossible.
But do you know what's been inspiring to see?
People are finding their way into their kitchens and creating food... not only to feed their bodies but also to feed their souls. Parents are getting into the kitchens with their children and making memories. And, you guys, so many homemade bread photos to marvel at on Instagram!
I'm even seeing an uptick in the number of readers who are curious about my recipe for olive oil drop biscuits. It's humbling to see my blog playing a small role in the activity happening in kitchens all over the world.
So while I've generally hesitated before writing a new blog post these days, I'm going to keep at it. I'm going to keep sharing... because I love connecting with you and I love sharing stories and recipes with you.
Not too long ago, our friend David asked for some stir-fry recipe recommendations. I turned to my fellow bloggers and asked them to share their best stir-fry recipes so I could share them with you. So if you're looking for new stir-fry recipes to try or for ways to use up those odds and ends in your refrigerator... Keep reading!
19 Simple Stir-Fry Meals
1. Beef and Asparagus Stir Fry | Crumb Blog
2. Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry | Home Cooking Memories
3. Beef Stir Fry with Noodles | Life Tastes Good
4. Butternut Squash Chicken Ginger Stir Fry | The Roasted Root
5. Cashew Chicken | Mom On Timeout
6. Chicken and Green Bean Stir Fry | The Lemon Bowl
7. Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry | Masala Herb
8. Chicken Lo Mein | Foolproof Living
9. Chicken Stir Fry with Roasted Broccoli | Foolproof Living
10. Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry | Kalyn's Kitchen
11. Honey and Garlic Vegetarian Stir Fry | Lemons for Lulu
12. Orange Chicken Stir Fry | Yummy Healthy Easy
13. Paneer Jalfrezi | Piping Pot Curry
14. Salmon Stir Fry with Vegetables | The Roasted Root
15. Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with Lemon Sauce | Home Cooking Memories
16. Shrimp, Corn, and Zucchini Stir Fry | The Blond Cook
17. Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles with Pork | Crumb Blog
18. Spicy Thai Basil Chicken Stir-Fry | A Cedar Spoon
19. Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl | Life Tastes Good
One year ago: What's for Dinner: April 14 - April 20
Two years ago: Our Monthly Dinner Plan (March)
Three years ago: 40 Delicious Easter Brunch Recipes
Four years ago: Délice Café - Feasterville-Trevose, PA
Five years ago: Zucchini Nut Bread
Six years ago: Menu Plan: April 13 - April 19
Seven years ago: A Taste of Tuscany: Winery Tour and Tasting at Capannelle - Gaiole in Chianti, Italy
Eight years ago: Carrot Cake with Buttercream Frosting
Nine years ago: An Easy Espresso with the Nespresso CitiZ
Ten years ago: Very Potent Margaritas at Viva Pancho
Eleven years ago: Simple Mixed Berry Smoothie
Like this post? Connect with me to find out when I post again. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or sign up to receive updates via email!