Sharing what I'm loving right now, family/life happenings, favorite finds, and whatever else pops into my head.
This post contains affiliate product links. Clicking on the links may result in my being paid a commission. Regardless of commission, all opinions expressed in this post are my own. For more information, please review our site policies.
The scene late Thursday night...
I discovered (once again) that it's probably best if I don't drink cold brew coffee after dinner. I wanted something cold but didn't want another glass of water. Thinking nothing of it, I fixed up a tiny glass of cold brew. Shortly after that, I felt the charge of caffeine starting to run through my body.
Realizing my error but not wanting to waste the sudden burst of energy, I set my sights on my to-do list.
Last weekend, I jumped on an Old Navy sale and ordered a bunch of school clothes for our 5yo. She'll have to follow a dress code this fall, and I didn't want to wait until the last minute to buy clothes. To my surprise, the order shipped right away and arrived today... so I spent some time putting labels on everything after the kids were in bed.
Then came the laundry. Oh, the laundry! Naturally, that meant I had time to do something else while waiting for the cycle to end. So I used the time to put together a new batch of Tidbits for you to read at your leisure.
- I bought this frame and this easel stand for the embroidery project I completed for my 40 Before 40 challenge.
- Our 5yo gets to explore the United States thanks to this gift from the kids' grandparents.
- I can't wait to see whether these eye masks work. *fingers crossed*
- In further preparation for school in the fall, I bought these face masks for the kids. The adjustable ear straps are a plus!
- Although I have a pretty good sense of what our family's favorite meals are, most of my recipe organization is electronic, which makes me think it might be worth doing something like this to help streamline my meal planning.
- These are hard times for everyone, especially kids. So this article about helping kids thrive during the pandemic was helpful to me.
- I started using this site to support local bookstores while buying books online.
- Speaking of books, our 3yo received this book from his grandparents for his birthday, and I absolutely love the message. It's a wonderful read for any age.
One year ago: What's for Dinner: July 21 - July 27
Two years ago: How To: Make Apple Prune Purée for Babies
Three years ago: Menu Plan: July 24 - July 29
Four years ago: A Month of Dinners: Menu Plan for July
Five years ago: Feed Me Friday: July 24
Six years ago: Raspberry Lime Spritzers
Seven years ago: Home Decor: Decorating with a Strawberry Theme (on a Small Budget)
Nine years ago: Feed Me Friday
Ten years ago: Friends Reunite over Brunch at Craftbar
Eleven years ago: Sushi Siam: Will You Have Thai or Japanese Today?
Like this post? Connect with me to find out when I post again. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest or sign up to receive updates via email!